[ SHOWGSD-L ] Why it doesn't work

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 11:05:59 -0400 (EDT)

My plan for preserving the past  was to set up two video camera, and  do an
hour with each person.  When the club took it over the person  assigned
gave me the list of who he wanted to interview.  The only person  who we both
agreed on was Joan Fox.

I could see I had a real problem and hurt feelings were evident,  and  that
is why I backed off. Nothing ever got done, as far as I know.

As soon as you get more than one person doing it, it won't get done. As
Linda said, those who were going to do the interviews, didn't come  through.

We all have our own lives.  We have to ean a living, raise children,  play
with grand kids, show dogs, raise puppies, and in my case, I just performed
some stage magic at a little theatre in Upstate Michigan with my 101 year
old  aunt.

If anyone does want to do interviews with the "giants of the breed", I
suggest they just do it on their own, then present the results.  As soon as
you try to get others involved, it no longer will work.

Evan L. Ginsburg
_elg440@aol.com_ (mailto:elg440@xxxxxxx)

In a message dated 8/23/2014 7:07:42 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Do you  have plans to continue?

http://showgsd.org/mail.html