[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Who will remain standing?

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 12:08:02 -0700 (PDT)

ACtually if  "Common Joe" knew the TRUE COST he would have a HEART ATTACK;
Total cost over the life time of a Registered Dog is close to $35,000; or as
the  Study stated a BMW.

Morgan  Lewis, RPh.
Member GSDCA
Board Member Canine Pet  Rescue
http://www.caninepetrescue.com/
"So Much to Do, So Little Time"

Date: Sun, 4  Jul 2010 09:53:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: MORGAN LEWIS  <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Who will remain  standing?

But at least IF you have the ANSWERS in WRITTING; The  MEMBERSHIP can make
them EAT their WORDS at RE-ELECTION.

Maybe we ought  to� use the old KENNEDY� Phrase " Ask not
what the CLUB  can do for YOU; but WHAT WILL YOU DO for the  CLUB!!

Morgan� Lewis, RPh.
Member GSDCA
Board  Member Canine Pet� Rescue
http://www.caninepetrescue.com/
"So  Much to Do, So Little  Time"

LCD  42" TV for $26.42? Macbook Pro for $91.73?
Are these prices real?  You WON'T Believe What We  Found!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4c30c01662035154004st04duc
 is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the
original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS
of
any kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of
the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE  THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH  APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST  AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

For assistance,  please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org
NATIONAL BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the original author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the original