[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Who will remain standing?

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 14:09:51 -0700 (PDT)

I really don't want to revisit Hunte, but let's not oversimplify.  As I
recall,
some of the people who voted to admit Hunte did so out of concern
for protecting
the club against real or perceived negative consequences of not admitting
him.
There are some very fine people on that list who have worked long and
tirelessly
for the welfare of our club.

Zoa
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com
Home of: Ch. RiverRock's Hotel California (Callie), RiverRock's Straight From
The Heart (Sera),
RiverRock's Karlotta v. Kenlyn (Karla), and RiverRock's Heart of the Matter
(Luke)

________________________________
#1 Male German Shepherd Dog in the Country, #5 German Shepherd Dog in the
Country, as of 5/31/10 (Canine Chronicles)    First male German Shepherd Dog
Grand Champion.

From: Paula M. Cooke <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, July 4, 2010, 1:45 PM

I trust that someone will correct me if I am wrong, but, I believe the sitting
Board at that time was:

Bunch, Lew - President
Szymczak, Gary - Vice President
Golant, Margery - Recording Secretary
Allbright, Sharon- Corresponding Secretary
Hardcastle, Gail
Harper, Nancy
Fasano, Kris
Fox, Joan
Martello, Carolyn
Pfeiffer, Bill
Gleason, Helen
Karloff, Dania
Mesdag, Tom
Nellis, Nanci
Root, Paul
Battaglia, Dr. Carmen
Sandell, Rita
Walker, Tish
Bartley, Ardlin (Bart)

#1 Male German Shepherd Dog in the Country, #5 German Shepherd Dog in the
Country, as of 5/31/10 (Canine Chronicles)� � First male German Shepherd
Dog
Grand Champion.

LCD 42" TV for $26.42? Macbook Pro for $91.73?
Are these prices real? You WON'T Believe What We Found!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4c30d4205244718254cst01duc
is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the original

MANNER
ALL