[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: White GSD

  • From: AGray40366@xxxxxxx
  • To: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 16:33:21 EDT

I wish some of the members in the GSDCA could see this picture you just
sent, I have no doubt in my mind that he is a fine example of a gsd. I wish
you  success and fun showing him, and know you will have it'
Ann Gray

In a message dated 8/1/2011 3:21:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
barbara17236@xxxxxxx writes:
The WS, not wGSD, is so linebred now and EPI is showing up more and  more.
The WS folks believe they will be able to tap into the European  lines.
Guess where alot of those lines came from?  US and  Canada.  And, do we really
think those Europeans are tellibg us all of  the health issues they see?
Yeah, right.

I could care less if they became a separate breed - like UKC  did.  My
whites are UKC GSDs.  Others are UKC WSs.

BTW - I have attached a pix of my 4 month old Bodhi.  He AIN'T no  stinken
WS!

Barb H - PA