[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Where has civility gone?

  • From: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, abraxaskp@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:06:45 +0000

Ken said that it was written TO a fellow candidate and sent by an anoynamous
person. I would like to know who sent this letter also. I live five minutes
from Royal Oak, MI. This is a dog club folks. There is no need for any of this
nastiness towards each other. If some of the breeders out there would spend as
much time trying to breed a healthier dog as they do trying to hurt one another
the German Shepherd dog would be a better breed.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock Shepherds
Leopard Tortoises
From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx