[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Where has civility gone?

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>, <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 15:13:20 -0400

I agree Molly it should always be taken seriously, awhile back in my judges
group an email was sent around that someone sent a threatening letter to an
exhibitor it stated something to the effect:
will you feel safe and secure at such and such a show this weekend ?  I
never heard anymore but can you imagine getting a letter like this in the
mail ??   She scanned it and distributed all over the
place.......................horrifying!!
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com