[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What you saw is what you got

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 13:18:14 -0400

Ahhhhhhhhhhh -- and now let's get to the point.
Paula, at least, was talking about PRIVATE posts.
I wasn't...but just this morning had another example of
crossposting............
         someone posted to this list (and the other list, I guess, too)
asking for GSD judges who could do other breeds.
   Helen responded to that person, and to all the lists, too.  My name was
not included in Helen's response,
and I sent her, PRIVATELY, a note that she'd omitted my name from her list.
I was teasing, and I believe
Helen knew it...
    BUT her response to me went to all the lists-- and that couldn't have
happened by hitting "Reply All," which is bad enough,
because I didn't send it to anyone but Helen.  When her post hit the lists,
though, for those who don't know me, or who are enemies, it could have
looked like I was soliciting assignments...very embarrassing.
    Kinda makes you not want to talk at all...which, of course, is something
neither you nor I will ever do, Evan...
and I'm not even an attorney!!!

   Also, when I send a post to this list, I don't expect to find it being
sent back to me by a Corgi person a few days later..................which
has also happened.
That's crossposting and/or forwarding...........and until someone gets
slapped for it, they'll just continue to do it.

People need to pay attention..............if they don't, eventually, SOMEONE
gets in trouble!!!!!!!!!!111
Peggy