[ SHOWGSD-L ] What you saw is what you got

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 13:07:26 EDT

In a message dated 8/22/08 8:26:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Sometimes you read too fast, Evan, then you make wrong  assumptions.

I am never wrong. I am an attorney. I may not be right, but I am never
wrong.  I do tend to lean to the left however, but that is another  story.  I
have
been accused of being a tad more right than I admit to, but  again, another
story.

The problem I addressed was cross-posting, which takes a post meant for  only
1,400 special people, and letting another group of 600 or so, read  it.  A
clear invasion of our expectation of privacy, and a violation of  List policies.

I do admit, it is hard for me to get upset if those 600 people read what I
meant for only 1,400 of my closest personal friends.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

deal here.