[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What are we, chopped liver?

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 01:45:41 +0000 (UTC)

My renewal will be solely based on the upcoming election...If I think the new
board members are intelligent, articulate, and capable of moving our (this)
club forward, I'll stay...if we elect cry babies and hot heads, and recycle the
same old folks...It's adios for me....nor would I want to come to the January
meeting to see an elected board I have no confidence in...I predict I shall be
66 dollars richer in JAN....Ed Hill