[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What I did today.....

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:51:07 EDT

In a message dated 8/19/2006 1:15:39 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
Stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:
"Did anybody else have a good morning?"

Had a very good morning - cleaned runs and water buckets and spent  some
extra playtime with my furry kids.  I took Pono to a park in a nearby  city
work dogs, but found a junior football tournament going on their.  If  anyone
else came, they must have decided not to stay.  I worked my pup awhile  and
had fun letting him meet  people - he loves kids!  Then we  dropped by the
PetSmart nearby and ran into some friends (and made some new ones!).

Pono tried to knock over a toy display, grabbed a few yummy smelling
packages from the shelf, and  demo'd a crate for a couple who were
trying to decide how big of one they needed to buy.   At a little  under
10 months old, I try to watch him every minute, but he still manages
to get into mischief!    He always has everyone nearby  laughing and
saying "Isn't he cute!".    I don't even try to push a cart  when he's
with me, but we did come home with a new toy and a few extra
treats <G>.   Now it's time to work with some more of my  dogs.

Haven't read the list - probably won't read most of it, but this was
a nice topic after the last several weeks.  Thanks Stormy!

Janice