[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What I did today....

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:27:32 -0700 (PDT)

Beautiful day in the Twin Cities.......I just got back from a GSD match.
Showed a 6 to 9 bitch.....first time in the ring......she scrambled desperately
to get back to me when she was moving....but she stacked beautiful and passed
the temp test with flying colors......

  I also took my 7 year old pet bitch who has never been inside a show ring of
any kind in her life and entered her in Rally just for fun.....she got 97 out
of 100.....we had fun.....

  Cindy
  geocities.com/cinosamgsd

Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Gorgeous day on Cape Cod...no humidity...sun shining, birds singing, dogs all
healthy and happy, thank God. We have an Osprey nest in the high power lines on
our street, and the sound of their hungry babies can be heard everywhere. It is
nature at its finest. My bird feeder is full, my birdbath hasnt been icked up
yet, and my cardinals are all feasting on the new seed. There is a gentle ocean
breeze, bringing the scents from far away and with that the hint of fall. I
walked every dog this morning a couple of miles, telling them all my innermost
secrets...they look forward to this "alone" time with me...no competing with
their brother or sister for my hugs and attention...I had a WONDERFUL long
conversation with a delightful new friend....watched my old lady Kiz take a
snooze in the sun...all in all a glorious day.
Dr. Dyer says, "As you envision yourself, so you are." I choose to envision
myself as happy...Dawn

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original