[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What I did today.....

  • From: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 02:39:16 EDT

I was supposed to be at a show this weekend but one of my furlids took out me
knee and I can barely walk.  That may not sound like a good thing and it
probably isn't.  But, I got a free, unplanned day and some gorgeous weather.
So,
I changed our play routine.  Dogs out to play without me til they got the
zoomies out.  Then, I went and sat in the cool grass and they rolled in the
grass,
rubbed on me like cats and got major belly rubs.  We were all silly happy.
Then I ordered a dress for my daughter's wedding.  This mother-of-the-bride
stuff is exhausting, lol!  I tried to clean the house but used my knee as an
excuse and watched VH1 I love the 70's, lol!  I guess if you have to miss a
show, lounging and getting to have quality, fun time with the dogs is most
definately the best alternative :-)

In a message dated 8/19/2006 12:16:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:
Did anybody else have a good morning?