[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: We're Back

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 12:11:07 -0800

We didn't get hit as bad as you, and miracles of miracles.. we haven't lost
power either..
but the wind on Thursday night WAS frightening.. it hit us at 11:23 PM..as
tree branch after tree branch hit the house.. I was sure they were coming
thorough again (We have huge fir trees that send down spears - in the last
storm we had a huge one go through our roof, the attic space and the ceiling
below and into the living room.. we cam home to a huge hole in the roof and
it was raining onto the couch..) and I was up all night.. I hate wind storm
sat the best of times.. being surrounded by huge trees scares me even more..
1 tree through the roof a year is more than enough..

glad you hear you are safe.. and warm again!!
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com