[ SHOWGSD-L ] Weeping Willow

  • From: SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 19:32:22 EST

I am sending this again because I just realized that many people were away
for the holidays and may have been set to "no mail" (and it is another
"begging"  email-LOL)

First I want to thank everyone for their support, whether it  was
financial, item donations, time, energy, buying gorgeous sweat shirts,
expertise and
legal advice and stepping up when special items were needed  like kuranda
beds, stamps, large wire dog crates, etc.  You know we  say there is a place
for everyone in rescue....well, here is another way to help  us.

We are now signed up with a recycling company for USED PRINT CARTRIDGES
(any kind), EMPTY TONER CARTRIDGES, and OLD CELL PHONES.

Also, we are signed up for the Purina Pro Plan Club with the GSDCA
receiving some benefits too.  We need all PURINA WEIGHT CIRCLES (not canned  or
treats) you can send us.  We can get vet checks to help with our  enormous vet
bills.  We do want to take this time to thank AGSRA and Last  Hope Safe
Haven for the grant request payments this past year....you have ALL  helped
keep
us afloat.  And I certainly can't forget all you "clickers" out  there;
amazing how we did move up compared to the last campaign but did fall a  bit
short...but YOU tried and it didn't go unnoticed.

So for 2011 all year long -- YOU, our GSD Family, can help our seniors and
unwanted GSDs by sending us:

Empty Printer Cartridges and Toner Cartridges
Old Cell Phones
Purina Weight Circles

Address:
2469 Hewitt Gifford Rd SW
Lordstown OH 44481

Feel free to call me if you have questions or ideas - 330-898-0090 - HAPPY
NEW YEAR TO ALL

Pat  Lukos
SARAVA German Shepherds
_www.saravagsd.com_ (http://www.saravagsd.com/)
Weeping Willow 2nd  Chance German Shepherd Sanctuary
_http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/_
(http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/)