[ SHOWGSD-L ] Weeping Willow

  • From: SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 09:05:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Listers

I have been very quiet over the last few months gearing up for the summer
fund raising events.  If any of the clubs would like to help raise money at
their shows, please let me know and I can possibly help you out.  Clubs
were so generous to us last year.  Our first show fundraiser will be this
weekend at the Northern Ohio Conformation show on May 5 and their
Obedience/Rally show on May 6.  Stop and say "hi"

Joan Fox has so generously donated some old Reviews to us and I am finally
getting through the years.  The first year is January 1969 through December
 1969 but the month of October is missing.  We would like to offer these to
 you and they will go to the "Best Offer"....shipping will be media mail
unless  you will be at show we will be attending.  Of course, all proceeds go
to the seniors.

Jeanne Markovitz has donated the collectible GSD train set which is
absolutely adorable.  She has offered to match the donation.  This is  the
Danbury
Mint collection and is discontinued.  The detail on these  trains is
absolutely breath taking.  So, we will take bids on this item  also.  Please,
these are worth a lot of money so think about your bid  :-)  Minimum bid is
$200.

Thank you so much as always....this list is awesome for so many  things.

The Team of Weeping Willow

Pat Lukos _www.saravagsd.com_ (http://www.saravagsd.com/)
Weeping Willow 2nd  Chance German Shepherd Sanctuary
_http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/_
(http://weepingwillowgsdsanctuary.com/)