[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Veteran Best of Breed/Pts, etc..

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: michel@xxxxxxxxxxx, blackhawkfarms214@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 00:20:54 -0400 (EDT)

They sure do once AKC confirms that they are Champions. A judge has no way
of knowing that when they award it in the ring.

Lee Brown
Too far from the womb and too close to the tomb to  care about what anyone
thinks of me.

In a message dated 8/18/2013 10:10:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
michel@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

But,  Veteran Champions do earn GCH points via SELECT, BOS or  BOB.
Michel