[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Vaccine Advice

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 05:23:14 GMT

I double-totally agree.

I would have rather seen my beautiful Champion Diana get hit by a semi and
smeared across the Interstate than what she suffered with auto-immune mediated
aplastic anemia 85 days after booster shots!!  It would have been a MUCH kinder
and gentler death.

I will never put any dog at risk of that EVER AGAIN!!

Be careful, Patti.

Paula, 225 days and counting