[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Vaccine Advice

  • From: "R. Steiner" <mobilegrmr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: reneeannl50401@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 11:11:15 -0500

Thanks Renee that's a very interesting link and nicely sums up what
I've been reading on various links for the last several years!

I posted the link on my FB page and immediately got a bunch of
the responses, it's obvious the article wasn't read.  And the most
vocal have been people who didn't read the article AND work at a vet's
office.  The link is certainly fueling some discussion!

--Regina
2 GSDs and one permanently visiting papillon