[ SHOWGSD-L ] UPDATE

  • From: <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:08:32 -0400

1. Well I am now an official member of the RENO CLUb for this year. Got my card
in the mail today.

2. Harvey Girl has her ears up. Thanks be to God! Everybody around here can
sing.

3. Its actually sort of snowing here,March is gnashing its teeth and spitting.
Why wont it give up. Its supposed to go out like a lamb.The grass turned green
on St Patricks day like it should and by Easter we shall all need Sun Bonnets.

4.I have decided that the Federal and State Governments do not want anyone to
deduct anything. Otherwise they would have sent us the forms. Now if I was 22
and had my first job I might do my taxes on line but I think anyone over 50 who
has been around long enough to know better needs all the forms they can get.
For example. Is there anyone out there who does not file form 8283 NON CASH
Charitable contributions. You know the stuff you give to the Salvation Army and
the Local libraries even our Charitable Foundation Auction. Not only do they
never send the form  it is not even in the library and you have to download
it.... Aah Tax time.