[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thank you again

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:24:48 -0700 (PDT)

While  DOC is pulling her hair out with the final photos I just wanted to thank
everyone again for  their contribution to the"BISS Sel Ex Konigin"s Phantom Of
The Opera Memorial" STUD AUCTION.

So far we have 80 donations, WHO would have imagined!! And soon the fun really
begins!!

Michelle Kaeser, Samantha Rosenthal, Tami Howard, Yvonne Martin, Kelly Kriesch,
Chris Willis, Kathy and Ken Tank, Terri and Barbara Stout, Cheryl Olson, Emily
Stihilaire, Denise Groenewald, Peggy Kurz, Windy Haddrall, Evy Wyman, Paula
Cooke, Kathy Martin, Oak and Carrie Smith, Gerald Roach, Joannie Intersimone,
Connie Malo, Mary Tripp,Michael Goodwin, Christina Klahn, Anita Clouse, Jill
Lukasik, Stuart and  Sharon Birch, Joan Fox, Lori Nicheson, Irene Munoz,
Rosemarie Davis,Vicki Burkey, Suzanne Kinman, Candice  Zumwalt, Nancy Harper,
Becky T. Dickson, Rebecca Little, Pat Lukos,Anja Heibloem-Stroud, Susan Witmer,
Bob and Sandy Lindsey and  Kerri Chaplin, Laurie Macklem, Todd and Joanie
Vigor,  Kay Reamensnyder, Betty Doerpinghaus, Geri and Charles Jackson,,
Maureen  Murkland.Maria Fabaik,  Denise Williams and Seth and Hallie McMullen
If I have misspelled a name please forgive and send a correction, if I missed a
name please forgive and contact me.

Visit the beautiful Guys:

http://showgsd.org/studauction.html
Morgan Lewis