[ SHOWGSD-L ] UPDATE

  • From: "frank fasano" <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ShowGSD04" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 22:44:13 -0500

Hi everyone- been set to no mail for some time- too much negative energy-
anyway wanted to clear up something written by Peggy Mickelson- I am agreed to
run for VP because Gail Hardcastle is running for Pres- to the best of my
current knowledge Carmen Battaglia is not running for Pres.- I support Gail.
By the way been having a great show season- finished FOUR dogs in the US and
four dogs in Canada-great pups coming up and looking forward to the NATIONALS
AND OUR STUD DOG FUTURITY - hope to see you all soon- P.S. going back to no
mail - my phone number is 515-993-1932- call and I will call back as we have
unlimited long distance-Kris