[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Transporting a new puppy

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <murfamx4@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 13:56:54 -0500

Glenn, Kathy's right... Use a small crate.  Last summer, I was in an accident
with a puppy on board and the fact that he was in a small crate saved him from
injury.  This same puppy had been imported from Hungary and survived that trip
just fine.  The pup will feel more safe and secure in a smaller crate too.

I wish you and the puppy the best.  And, have a safe trip.

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam