[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Transporting a new puppy

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: murfamx4@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:16:59 -0800 (PST)

I would use as big an excercice pen as you can get in the back. Fill it with
shavings. Put in a water and a food bucket near the door which should be facing
the tail gate or door. Put in a smaller crate for her to sleep in and leave the
door open. Plastic bags and a plastic cat litter scoop.
You could travel all the way without having to worry about her touching germy
grounds and just scoop and fill the containers. Put a padlock on it if you
leave it open when stopping.
Joan
Joan F. Fox
17500 Haskins Rd.