[ SHOWGSD-L ] Purina Hi-pro

  • From: dpiagentin@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:11:36 -0500

I just found out that Purina has discontinued their Hi-Pro product.? This is a
50 lb. bag of dog food at about 26 dollars a bag.? I have been using this food
for 35 years. and my GS are in great condition good weight, and a glowing
coat.? I phoned them this morning and issured a complaint, asking them to
rethink the discontinuence of this product.? They are suggesting that I use
there Pro Plan Performance, which is more expensive and less in poundage.??
Which tells me they are only looking for the almightly dollar.? I know I am
"spitting in the wind", because the decision has been made,? I am hoping that
my complaint will not go unheard.? If anyone else uses Hi-Pro please give
Purina a call and protest their number is 1-800-778-7462 it may help them to
rethink this decision.
What a way to start my day, now I have to find a dog food that will be
equivalent to Hi-Pro,? and at a reasonable cost.

Thanks for listening,

Diane P.