[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tragedy at Harrisonburg Dog Shows

  • From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gsprock@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l)
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 01:50:09 +0000

Hi Gail: I have read all of the posts that have been sent so far. What puzzles
me, none have addressed wher this incident happened. On the show grounds, in a
parking lot of a resturant near the show grounds, etc.?  It is a tragic story,
even more so, if it happended on the show grounds.
If we can find out exactly where they discovered the dead dogs, it may well be
a warning for others to stay away from that location in the future. Just some
thoughts.

Stay well.

Tony C

From: Gail Sprock <gsprock@xxxxxxx>