[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Topline GSDC June Show Update

  • From: Jennifer or John Stark <jstarkgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 09:50:40 -0500

I have talked to everyone possible - all the way up the ladder at the
AKC to Bobby Birdsong (who could care less in my opinion and
considers this just a bother) - and spent countless hours working
through acceptable options and presenting to both the AKC and Grand
Traverse. I can't think of anything else that would get the AKC to
approve Topline holding it's show at the GSDC of Wi grounds, or Grand
Traverse releasing GSDs other than standing on my head naked while
singing Yankee Doodle Dandy - and if I thought that would work, I'd
give it a try.

I'm making some phone calls this AM to find an alternative site for
our show that hopefully won't be too far from the MW Futurity
showsite and out the range of the Grand Traverse 200-mile radius.
But the AKC will still have to approve it.....

Jennifer