[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Topeka & Astro Turf

  • From: Greg Eschette <geschette@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "slvrcrkgsd@xxxxxxx" <slvrcrkgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 11:03:00 -0500

Is it astro turf with cement under? Because this would be bad. Astro
turf is usually 2 inches thick over cement. No more better than all
breed shows. All breed we may be in the ring a hour. Now, you talking
about on astro turf all day running faster and longer? This would be a
concern for dogs and handlers. Running on dirt last year was horrible.

Greg
Sent from my iPhone