[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Topeka & Astro Turf

  • From: SegerWind@xxxxxxx
  • To: cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx, slvrcrkgsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 15:54:31 EDT

Good Questions here :)
Steven

In a message dated 4/28/2010 12:52:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Before  all the rumors start would someone from the Board please address
these issues?  If in fact the decision has been made to cancel Lexington in
favor of Topeka,  has all areas of competition been considered, showing that
Topeka is the  better selection? Aside from not having to pay for sod, what
else does Topeka  offer? Will obedience and rally be indoors and what are the
conditions we can  expect? How about agility, what are the conditions for
this area of  competition? Has all the performance areas of competition been
taken into  consideration and does Topeka truly offer a better solution for
all? Or is  only one segment being taken into consideration, sod?
Back when Lexington  was discussed on the list, I have an email from Tish
stating how a new  building had been put up which would be used for obedience
and rally (not sure  about agility, would have to go back and read it),
everyone seemed to have  been sold on the Lexington site, what has now caused
the Board to look for a  change? What is being offered in Topeka that is not
in Lexington? .... besides  Astro-Turf?

Lyn Chernak
~ CherLyn Shepherds  http://www.cherlynshepherds.com~
Three Generations ~ GSDCA 13 Club ~  Membership
CherLyn's Dixie, BH, CDX, RAE, TC, HIC,  CGC
Ulric vom Kriegerhaus, RN, TC, CGC