[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: There is no right way......

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:42:33 -0700 (PDT)

If his crimes were at all related to his work, I would be opposed to him going
back to work.  That the nature of football is aggressive, I don't see it
necessarily relating to a desire to see dog or other animals fight.
He can play as far as I'm concerned.  But I don't make a point of watching
football.

Now gambling on your own team and getting caught?  That would make me want such
a person out forever, and no hall of fame.

jmho
sheila