[ SHOWGSD-L ] The rest of the story, page two

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 19:41:48 EDT

In a message dated 5/12/06 4:10:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Evan,  Ken Downing, and I went up against Jerry Guzman in the BBE class at
the  Nationals with Fred Migliore judging.

Evan of course...is yet another  story. I won't go into it here...but it is a
"good story" for another  time.

I have to repeat the story of me and Ken Downing in the Bred By Class at  the
National with Fran Ford as the judge. We watched as I was in third, Ken was
in forth, as the first two dogs spooked.  I won the class with Ken in  second.

Then there was the time when I was in ninth place in Specials at the
National, Dave Rinke was behind me.  The judge told me to go in second,  Dave
in
third, and around we went. When we got back the judge said, "I did not  tell
you
to go."  I said:  "I was just following Terry Hower", and so  the judge said,
"That's the way it is."

And that is how I went number two Select hanging onto my bitch.