[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How to judge them

  • From: "Bob Grady" <badbob_2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 15:49:18 -0700

Cindy,  I am sure if I am wrong either Dottie, Ernie or Nadine will correct
me.  But I finished 15 of our own dogs. I am sure we could have had many
more Champions had we hired handlers for some we sold as very nice pets.
But this is what we ( I ) wanted to do. It can be done, but as many have
said it takes a long time in training  (for yourself).

Bob