[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The descending point scale

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rus99wes@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: proudk911@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 22:52:11 -0400

GO TO ALASKA/ HAWAWI U ONLY NEED 6 dogs bitchs 5 point majors!!!!!!
RUSSELL

In a message dated 4/2/2015 9:32:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
proudk911@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Oh? I only looked for my home region, the Mid-West; and for all but 1
point the numbers actually went UP! And more than one dog per point as well.
A 5 point major is back above 20 now this year- last year is was only 15 or
so
I noticed the futurity totals were higher this year by about 40 dogs.
I figure both of the above are good signs...

Jen P & her Pack

On Thursday, April 2, 2015, Penny Kroh <_farmdogforever@gmail.com_
(mailto:farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

It looks as if (on most areas) that the point scale has gone down yet
again. One thing I'm glad about is that the QUALITY of GSDs isn't going down.

<G> I remember long ago (in the late 70s, early 80s) that the classes were
larger and the quality was poorer. There were many GSDs that were square
and others had that ski slope look to them (no fronts.) Remember? I saw
most of these at the all-breed shows, but many of these types were also
exhibited at specialties. I remember that coats were automatically put at the
end of the line. Temperaments were horrendous. Not so much today. I like
NOW better than THEN.

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog Forever
VOTE for Flower Boy: FLO-BO RULES.

--
JayDee's Proud-Haus Shepherds/Proud K911 Canine Consulting
Committed to the Total Dog you can be Proud of!!!