[ SHOWGSD-L ] The descending point scale

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 15:52:48 -0400

Let's not dumb down the sport. Without majors, you could finish a dog in a
weekend, and never beat more than four dogs at a time. I see nothing wrong
with the current system. It is hard enough to get the majors, then all those
points.

If you didn't have the chase, we could just make all dogs over two a champion,
and let everyone join in the fun.

Folks won't be chasing majors all over the world.

Evan