[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Review!

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>, "'showgsd-l@freelists org'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 11:43:15 -0700

Us too Kay!
We will never want it any other way other than hard copy.
There are times we have ten Review out at one time researching a stud dog or
lines or breedings or past winners.....or just going over some things and dogs
that
are in the Review.....usually in front of the fire in the winter time.
On line will never replace that time for us with hard copy Reviews.

Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com