[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Review

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 19:32:28 -0500

Agree with Kathy.  I think Susan mentioned dates for special issues.  Could
you repost that Susan maybe it should be printed in the Review.  Yes--I knew
about the Stud Dog issue but somehow I got the info (to my brain) to late to
do the BadBoy.  So maybe Susan (who is doing a GREAT JOB)could issue a list
of when ROMs are done,obedience folks have their issue, ETC..  I think we
could plan ahead then for our financial planning--we all cannot do an ad
every month, a double page,color VS black and white etc.. I am not at all
feeling ill will towards those than can afford this great advertising--not
at all.
I think Susan can lay out a schedule of which issues need to be addressed as
"SPECIAL"   issues.   Sandi Card