[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Review

  • From: Danannkennel@xxxxxxx
  • To: BJBuie@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:00:56 EST

In a message dated 1/17/2005 2:40:32 P.M. Central Standard Time,
BJBuie@xxxxxxx writes:
The  Review id better than websites because it becomes a historical record
of  the breed.  I have Reviews back to Jan. 1950.  Pedigree research is  easy
to do by going through the Reviews and looking up pedigrees, what  dogs
looked
like in their early wins.  You can find out a lot about  what lines are
producing when you see young dogs that were big young dog  winners and then
were not
heard from again.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I guess I am dense on this type of logic.  Yes the Reviews from years  ago
were awesome and worth keeping  but have you really looked at the  current
ones?
 What pedigrees , what kennel advertising , what  progeny?  What are you
going to look up in the in the last year or so with  no one placing ads

This is not in criticisms of The editor she has does not control the amount
of advertising done by the members.

Sally

The House of Nasdaq ROM
Ch's Seiko, Adam &  Ex