[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The List - cold and lots of snow

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 21:17:18 -0600

Snow  -- I haven’t seen any – BUT – Rain – now that is IT – I always say that
the reason we get so much rain here in Louisiana is it is the
swampland and we need to keep the alligators happy!!  Snow is beautiful even
tho it is cold cold cold.  I loved it in my youth in Penna.!
Now, at age 18 backwards I do not miss it.  Norma no L