[ SHOWGSD-L ] Raleigh shows - Tarheel Cluster and GSDCGR Shows

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "DARLINBOO@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 21:48:36 -0500

Our Raleigh shows are fast approaching!!!   We have a possibility  of 7
majors in one weekend!!   What could be better??
The week starts on Wednesday and ends on Sunday and here is the schedule of
 judges:

All Breeds

Wednesday             March  18, 2015       Cary Kennel  Club
Mrs Lydia Coleman Hutchinson

Thursday                  March 19, 2015       Alamance  KC
   Mr Dana P.  Cline

Friday                     March  20, 2015        Durham  KC
       Mr. Eric J. Ringle

Saturday                  March 21, 2015        Raleigh  KC
       Mr. Geir Flyckt-Pedersen

Sunday                    March  22, 2015       Fayetteville  KC
       Mrs Thora P. Brown

Speciality

Saturday                  March 21, 2015       GSDC of Greater  Raleigh
Ms Rita G. Sandell

Sunday                    March 22, 2015       GSDC of Greater  Raleigh
 Mrs. Ileana Nogueras

Entries for the GSDC of Greater Raleigh shows can be gotten at the
following site:

   _German  Shepherd Dog Club of Greater Raleigh_
(https://www.facebook.com/gsdcofgrraleigh)

Thanks,
Sarah Bridges