[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The List - cold and lots of snow

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rus99wes@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 16:30:01 -0500

EARTH QUAKE
NEED SPELL CHECKER
SORRY JOAN

RUSSELL WESTBROOK

In a message dated 2/5/2015 3:28:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

OK...so  what the heck is an earth quack? Do you have giant ducks out
there? Is it only  at Disneyland?

Joan F. Fox
17500 Haskins Rd.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
tel: 440-759-4119
_http://www.campaignersgsds.com_ (http://www.campaignersgsds.com/)

On Thursday, February 5, 2015 4:23 PM,  "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

YOU ALL MOVE TO CALF. THEN WHEN THE BIG EARTH QUACK HITS  AND FALL  OFF TO
IN OCEAN
WE WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP THE NATIONAL IN ST. LOUIS MO.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

RUSSELL WESTBROOK

P S IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU EVAN.

LOL

In a message dated 2/5/2015 1:54:40 P.M. Central Standard Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Does  that mean we move the National?

Joan F. Fox
17500 Haskins Rd.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio  44023
tel: 440-759-4119
_http://www.campaignersgsds.com_ (http://www.campaignersgsds.com/)

On Thursday, February 5, 2015 2:24 PM,  "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Gee and here I thought putting a water pipeline east to west would  work,
your idea is better.
If we have more people move west perhaps the country will tilt on its  own.
 Hmmm maybe everyone in the west should jump up and down at the  same time?
Lissa

Msg: #3 in digest
From: Anne Utter  <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: The List - cold and lots of  snow
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 07:51:21 -0500

Just tilt the country  the other way so the rain and snow the East is
getting will stay or slide  west.
Anne, GA  (what's  snow?)