[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The American Humane Association should be HSUS

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: t.m.obrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 11:09:42 -0400

As I said in another post...let the AHA concentrate on children and
leave the animals alone.  Any organization that can't decide
what its main purpose is is bound to be floundering around on
points...and supporting AB 1634 puts the AHA on the side
of Animal Rights...no matter WHAT friendly phrases it bandies about.
AHA is NOT a friend to us.  If it wants to be a friend
to children, fine...and most of us like kids but kids are NOT the topic
at hand.
Peggy