[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thank you all-

  • From: "The Crystal Crow" <thecrystalcrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 22:44:11 -0400

Thanks to everyone that wrote. There were so many uplifing stories, poems
and thoughts. The winged dogs were beautiful, the 'Buried in his Master's
Heart" poem absolutelly hit the mark. The gorgeous e-cards made me cry and
laugh at the same time. Thank you all for being so supportive of Ch. Chablis
Todorhaus Iron Eagle-my "Bubbadog". This is my life without him, and for the
first time in many years, without a GSD.
It feels...

strange
lonely
empty
odd

I'm looking for him all the time. I wake up in the middle of the night
thinking that he needs to go out. But he's not there. Something to get used
to.

I have most of a, 8 oz. bottle of Panakare powder. If anyone has a dog with
EPI (Dawn, if there's anyone in rescue, you're first in line) please let me
know. It wouldn't help Eagle, but may help someone else's fur-love. Email me
with your address and I'll send it.

Kristal

--
The Crystal Crow