[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It may be too personal

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kathy Potter" <tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 21:53:39 -0500

Kathy, Just for the record, I don't have anything to be vindictive about.If
all are innocent, and I assume they are, then you can feel secure in the
facts. I simply reported what I witnessed, nothing more. I am not privy to
private conversations and what transpired between all involved. Keep in
mind I didn't exhibit at the MW fut, so not like we lost, We didn't exhibit
to you  in Oklahoma, and my dog went WD at the show March 16..If I were
"vindictive" I would have pursued looking into improprieties, but as stated
it didn't matter to me or Steve. Again this wasn't "speculation" on our
part. Facts are, one handler was listed as agent, the handler from Puerto
Rico wasn't there, so another handler, handled who then showed to you at
the MW and in Okalhoma.The dog in question was entered at the other shows
the same weekend but was not shown. Two weeks later, the retired handler
again was listed as agent in Memphis/ little rock, no handler from Puerto
Rico was there and the dog wasn't shown, again. No problem. My only
question was, 'evidence" without testimony from those present, I would
think the evidence was one sided. Not sure why the AKC was contacted as I
can attest that we certainly didn't complain, so without a complaint how is
the AKC to rule on anything? to me it is all hypothetical, but I would
agree that it is always wise to know where you stand. I was asked to do a
seminar between two shows. Happened I planned to exhibit at those two
shows, I asked AKC their advice, I opted not to do the seminar, as it might
not look so good. Again, always best to seek advice before anything
happens! Happy to know this has all worked out for the best. Christine

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM

<nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>; <ELG440@xxxxxxx>