[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It may be too personal

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 15:00:15 EDT

And when the "whistleblowers" are seen as "poor losers" "pot stirrers",
complainers or other negative terms, we have to ask where our value system has
gone.   Not only do the unethical rule breakers get away with it, those that
bring it out in the open are flamed and blamed.
Stormy
In a message dated 8/5/07 11:20:10 AM, ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:

> In a message dated 8/5/07 7:53:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Falkrigia
> writes:
> The vast majority showing at futurities have been around long enough to
> know
> this and should resolve the issue up front not after the problem has been
> addressed
>

> After reading as many posts as I have on the Futurity problems, and  being
> told that it also happened at two other Futurities, I have to agree with
> Gene.
> If there is this much breaking of the rules, we need to find a new  system.

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs
www.cfodconline.org