[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tell it like it is

  • From: "Pat Lukos" <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 20:49:16 -0400

Thank you Evan for the insight; but for the life of me, why would the Parent
Club not keep the members informed of something like "talking to
celebrities" to help raise money for "whatever reason"....I would like to
know if this "project" is for the benefit of the club itself (money in the
Parent Club coffers), for the people who can attend the Nationals and get
"goodies" (and many of us can't), or is this a "rescue" project which is
close to many of our hearts.

Why is this such a big secret????  Gee, the celebrities put their pants and
bras on the same way we all do - LOL  How could we possibly jeopardize
something we know nothing about as members of the Parent Club.....and we
still know nothing about the "larger plan" since I posed this question other
than "we may jeopardize something" .....secrets....secrets....secrets ---
don't ya love it!!!

Pat Lukos
Sarava German Shepherds