[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tell it like it is.

  • From: Danannkennel@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 07:06:18 EDT

In a message dated 4/4/2005 12:09:57 A.M. Central Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
However,  any of the judges who have done so for year and years  see any
problem. There are a number of judges on this List. Is there anyone  who
feels the
slightest effect of knowing who is going to be shown,  who won the day
before,
or even the record of your entries would  have any influence on  them?

+++++++++++++++++++++
No it would not influence me and I find the whole topic insulting.  It  seems
the opinion
 of judges is so low I do wonder why people spend their hard earned  money
showing.

We donate 3 days of our lives and money out of our own pocket to judge a
show, we stand in the middle of the ring thru snow, rain and heat   and
believe
me after doing this no one is going to tell us what to  do  . I am sure there
are a few that will be influenced but WAKE  UP if a judge wants to know what
has gone on the day before they will find  out and it won't be from the list.

Sally

The House of Nasdaq ROM
Ch's Seiko, Adam &  Ex

http://danann.netfirms.com