[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tahoe Fire ( Ray Jacobs', home destroyed)

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 22:06:08 EDT

In a message dated 6/26/2007 10:03:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
This is  just so sad....he had so many pieces of
memorabilia from his duty with the  Marines (was one of the initial flag
raisers in
WWII) plus tons of  souvenirs from his many years in broadcasting.  Ray was
the
backbone  of the Diablo Valley German Shepherd Club for many, many years and
also
was the primary organizers of the Western Regional Council of German
Shepherd
Dog Clubs.  Both clubs prospered under his  leadership.

I don't have much more information at this time, but  thought his friends
would like to know what was happening.  I will be  working with his Marine
friends
to see what we can do help.

Kay  Springer

This is a tragedy.

Kay, please let us know what we can do to help.

Who else is in the danger zone?

Very, very sad.

Ileana