[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Rainbow bridge

  • From: Michel Chaloux <michel.chaloux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: malegaul@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 22:03:08 -0400

What a terrible lost for us, Quebec and Canadian breeders and exibitors of
German Shepherds dogs. Nadiana was "our Céline Dion" in dogs. We were all
very proud of her and her accomplishments. Here she comes from
nowhere.....and went on to be....the '97 US National WB & BW and Select 5 in
Perry, Georgia. She was the proof that a good dog could make it without
influence and politic. Just a good dog, but a really good one.
My deepest sympathy to owners/breeders Francine Giuonnet and Jean-Claude
Manzerolle

Michel Chaloux
CKC judge