[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THERE ARE NO GAG ORDERS!!!!!

  • From: "Terra Fairburn" <terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 19:10:18 -0500

Morgan - I would guess that many people were either reading information on
the LIST that was either misrepresented by some and or many others were not
getting any of the information until the minutes were approved and sent out
at a later date.  The LIST is not considered a parent club sponsored list
and therefore should not be used for such.  This way the playing field is
leveled in favor of the GSDCA MEMBERS in GOOD STANDING.  I support this move
to better communicate with members by using Constant Contact.  I just wish
it was used for what it was intended to be used for.  I think it is really
hard for some to move into new and global ideas and trends but if we want to
attract new members we had better understand how the younger generation
operate and participates in life.  Have you looked at a new cell phone
lately or shopped around for a new plan for your cell phone?  The technology
is changing so fast and every day you can find better and sometimes cheaper
deals.  We owe it to ourselves to work smarter and not harder, use what is
available and trust in the process the BOD sets forth by agenda.  Like Ken
said if you don't agree, work to change it but have a plan of action before
you just criticize and disregard that which is already in place.

Terra Fairburn