[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THERE ARE NO GAG ORDERS!!!!!

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tanksr@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 21:12:10 +0000 (UTC)

Ken...yes no one is above the rules....but some rules I just can't
follow......I had a 20 year old car-jacker on parole many many years ago....he
asked me if he could drink beer....knowing that the Calif. law says that the
drinking age is 21.....I told him I'd never violate him for alcohol unless he
had a DUI or 647f...drunk in public.....the Ca. law says an 18 year old can go
off to war to be killed, and an 18 year old who commits certain crimes can go
off to  Prison, but an 18 year old can not drink a beer?....ridiculous
law...and so is the Gag rule that's really not a gag rule.....if I'm on the
board anything I say is NOT official, I'm just relating info based on my
understanding just as if I were talking over the phone to some one, If I say
something out of line or stupid, I'm the one who looks like an idiot......Ed
Hill