[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Streaming video / eh?

  • From: Jessica Keene <jkeene2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 15:40:39 -0500

yes but the actual videos are also WAY more money, although the quality is
better, you also do not get it just nas it is happening, the suggestion is to
have it archived for those who can't sit and watch it all day each day, and
sorry i'm not paying even $30 to watch it live if I can't watch the whole thing
all day, it would not be as big a deal if it were free because it's true you
get what you pay for, however, there is no sense in paying so you can still
miss a lot and only get to see some classes if your lucky because you were too
busy. Maybe only archiving it for a few days after just so people who paid to
see the whole thing will be able to if they missed any part of it. it isn't
uncommon at all for streaming videos to be archived btw ;).

  Jessica Keene
http://www.gsdjunior.webs.com
http://www.jkphotographyandads.webs.com